- I'm still living with a bunch of guys in a little bit of a frat house situation- not ideal- but they're wonderful and its perfect until I know whether or not I'm staying in DC after the holidays.
- Work is great- I absolutely love what I'm doing. Lots of foreign policy research and keeping a close eye on the 08 presidential candidates. I'm going out to Iowa again next week for the Hunger Summit- very exciting. I'm hoping to meet a few political VIPs. I will see Coll which makes the trip worth it regardless...
- Coll who is ENGAGED. The first one of my bests to be engaged... CRAZY! So there is some serious celebrating to be done.
- I've been writing a lot which is positive. I'm considering a few free lance ventures. I t may take up more time than I have at the moment, but I've always been a damn good multi-tasker...
- I've also been working on my french- I am determined to be CONSIDERABLY better by Christmas. I'm on quite a roll right now so its just a matter of sticking with it.
- I've been looking into some open track meets because I really miss competing and feel like I start to go a little crazy when I don't have a competitive outlet. AND when I was home a few weeks ago and caught up with my old track coach we pulled a shot put out of the garage and it went well... DAMN well. So we'll see. It'd be a great way to amp up my workouts. I've been just working out aimlessly lately which is not nearly as fun.
- I need to get more sleep because these dark circles I'm rockin these days are just not cool.
Peace out cubscouts!