Friday, March 30, 2007

Conversations with an aggrivated (read: drunk) friend over long islands...

"I really hate her. I called her the C word, and you know I never use the C word. I hate her for screwing him up. Think about what we could have been if she hadn't been involved?!?"

"I know..."

"You know what happened? There was one bag left in the store, ONE, and I wanted to buy it. But she swooped in and bought it first, took it home, and beat the shit out of it. Then you know what she did?"

"........?"

"She RETURNED IT! She returned my bag! And now what am I left with?"

"A broken zipper?"

"What? YES! A USED BAG WITH A BROKEN ZIPPER! She's evil! I hate her!"

"Well lets not absolve the bag completely..."

"What do you mean?"

"I don't think the bag was that well made in the first place."

"Yah. I thought it was a Birken... but it was... H&M..."

"Do you need another long island?"

"What the hell do you think?"

No comments: