Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Reflections from New Hampshire

Voters don't just desire change; they are demanding it!

-Hillary Clinton: props to you for showing a little emotion and flipping all those pollsters the bird. "I found my voice. And let's give America the comeback that New Hampshire has just given me." Not even I can argue with that...

-Barack Obama: its not over, boyfriend. And a little humility won't hurt. No matter what Oprah thinks- you're not Jesus.

-John McCain: a win you deserve. But for the love of St. Patrick FIRE YOUR COMMUNICATIONS DIRECTOR because that speech was dreadful!

-John Edwards: FIRE YOUR COMMUNICATIONS DIRECTOR and stop recycling that damn speech. Though I'll support your poverty policies till the end, you have lost me by relying on the exact. same. stump. speech. for. the. last. three. months. AND by somehow managing to look less presidential than freakin Mike Huckabee.

-Mike Huckabee: I don't care how sincere or genuine you appear, I will never, ever vote for anyone that A. has proposed quarantining AIDS patients; B. thinks homosexuality is a public health risk; and C. thinks evolution is a theory (a statement which in fact makes you a bloody moron).

-Mitt Romney/ Phony McPhonerson: You're a fake. I will never consider voting for someone who condones torture (see also Huckabees deal-breakers above A,B, and C).

Now on to Nevada!

No comments: