Tuesday, January 1, 2008

No New Years Post This Year

...no wistful look back at all of the memories. All in all, 2007 was rough. Of course there are a number of things I am grateful for, but the life obstacles, career challenges, and the heartbreaking loss of my Grandmom are probably what I will remember most about 2007.

I can appreciate it for what it was: a year of great transition in my life. But there is no melancholy hesitation about putting '07 to bed. I am ready to let it go. I am ready to move forward.

After quite a struggle, I look to the future with optimism. I was tested a lot this year. My family was tested. But we all persevered and I feel my determination and positive energy grow by the day. I look at my laundry list of 2008 resolutions and know that I have the strength to turn this year- this life- into exactly what I want. And I will.

So no New Years post this year.

No comments: