Friday, April 20, 2007

"What wound did ever heal but by degrees..."

The last few weeks have been emotionally challenging and physically draining but thus far I have survived. Getting back into some semblance of a routine has proved more difficult than I imagined, but I am pushing through. I am healing and I am pushing through...

Breakthrough of the week: I am at peace with the fact that I haven't had my dream job in the last few months. Grateful, even. With a dream job I would have lost many precious moments with my Grandmom. I am so happy I was able to be here when she needed us.

My first Ireland-related reunion happens Monday when Jeanne arrives for an overnight layover. SO excited!

I got an incredibly uplifting letter from one of my professors at Trinity this week. Definitely gave me the boost I needed to get my head back in the game. Its amazing how a few simple words can change your whole outlook...

Happy weekend to all.

No comments: